the canons
URSARING
 Posted: Jul 1 2014, 01:14 AM

head admin
give me the thing that i love.
URSARING

nineteengoddess43 postsOfflineplot page

canon list

this list contains all of the characters currently in-play, sorted alphabetically by series.

canon list. Please post in code tags.

CODE
• <a href="link to character profile" class="member group (upper, central, lower, outskirts)">character name</a>, played by user name - occupation, residence district.<br>

DC UNIVERSELex Luthor, played by mako - entrepreneur, central district.

FATE SERIES tohsaka tokiomi, played by luna - unemployed, central district.

HAIKYUU!!kozume kenma, played by ursaring - student, upper district.

KINGDOM HEARTSroxas, played by sinny - adventurer, outskirts.

MAGI: THE LABYRINTH OF MAGICsphintus carmen, played by spider - doctor's assistant, central district.

TIGER & BUNNYyuri petrov, played by omocha - council member, central.

TOKYO GHOULkirishima touka, played by wendigo - coffee shop employee/student, lower district.

TOUHOU PROJECTsatori komeiji, played by luna - author, outskirts.

ZERO ESCAPE: VIRTUE'S LAST REWARDluna, played by nonnie - nurse, central district.

PMEmail
^
URSARING
 Posted: Jul 1 2014, 01:58 AM

head admin
give me the thing that i love.
URSARING

nineteengoddess43 postsOfflineplot page

the reserves

this list contains all of the reserved characters!

As Silhouettes is an animated panfandom roleplay, we only accept characters from animated mediums, meaning no original characters or characters from live action series! Any character not on either of these lists is free game. Reserves last for one week and after that week is up, you are free to re-reserve the canon. You have a total of one month to finish your app, so that means you have four reserves total at your disposal. If you don't finish your app in a month, it will be archived and there will be a week long grace period where you will be unable to reserve or app that character. Once that week is up, you may reserve them again if you so wish! Applications will be archived after three days if you fail to re-reserve your canon at any time after the first, second, or third reserves are up.

Please reply to this thread using the code below to reserve. Also, post your reserve in code tags.

current reserves URSARING, kite from hunter x hunter (08/11/14)
SINNY, kaneki ken from tokyo ghoul (08/15/14)

CODE
<b>OOC ALIAS,</b> <i>canon name</i> from <i>fandom</i> <b>(00/00/00)</b><br>
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll